Staying up-to-date on the latest compliance laws and practices requires a team of trained immigration lawyers and technical experts. Our team spends thousands of hours a year staying current; Most HR executives do not have sufficient time to devote to compliance. Our team builds award-winning compliance software tailored to fit your specific needs. We understand that a one-size-fits-all solution isn’t affordable or efficient. I-9 Advantage™ allows our customers to start accomplishing more in less time by using our automated, cloud-based software solutions. In fact, our digital process reduces the time spent on I-9’s per employee by 75%.
Organizational efficiency and compliance are some of your top priorities, therefore, we built the following features into our world-class compliance software.
- Audit Ready Reporting and Analytics: Our reporting and analytics interface offers numerous tools to help you present data in a professional and visually engaging manner, as well as create audit-ready reports quickly.
- Forensic Quality Audit Trails: A detailed audit trail of all required actions is recorded and stored for easy access.
- Remote Hire Technology: Reduce the remote hire process from days to minutes.
- Instant Error Checking: Our I-9 System rejects invalid or omitted data and alerts the user to errors during data entry.
- Instant E-Verify® Submission: Instant submission to the E-Verify® program with configurable options per user, location and worksites.
- Entirely Digital Solution: Conversion of paper Form I-9’s, and creation of new Form I-9’s to a completely paperless solution.
- Automatically Purge Expired Form I-9’s: Easily maintain compliance with automated purging of expired Form I-9’s and purge reports.
- Decrease Training Time: Reduce time spent training staff on process to complete Form I-9s and use E-Verify®.
- Electronic Signature Options:
- Mouse to Sign: Sign the Form I-9 using your mouse, finger or stylus. The electronic signature is displayed on the screen, and is shown on the Form I-9.
- Click to Sign: Verify the Form I-9 information is correct, click-to-sign, and a date/time stamp is displayed on the Form I-9.