Join I-9 Advantage for a free Webinar series on Form I-9 & E-Verify. Each month I-9 Advantage will host a webinar to help you and your team achieve, and maintain compliance with complex regulations for employment eligibility verification. Our upcoming Webinar series also includes follow-up communications with a recording and presentation of each Webinar, along with valuable resources and updates about Form I-9 & E-Verify.
1. E-Verify® 101: October 30 (1PM to 2PM EST)
This Webinar will be hosted in conjunction with USCIS Analyst, David Basham. During this Webinar we’ll cover the key points about the government’s electronic verification platform. We’ll also review which employers are required to use E-Verify, and what the benefits are.
2. How To Comply With Form I-9 Requirements For Remote Hiring: November 6 (2PM to 3PM EST)
There are a multitude of remote hiring hazards that many organizations make when onboarding off-site employees. Learn about the simple mistakes that you could be making, which may land your organization in hot water.
3. How To Overcome Staffing Challenges Of Form I-9: December 10 (2PM to 3PM EST)
If you work in Staffing, you may have already been faced with many challenges when it comes to employment eligibility and verification. Learn how I-9 advantage can help you overcome these difficulties with innovative web-based solutions.
4. What You Need To Know About Form I-9: January 29, (1PM to 2PM EST)
Discover the road to compliance and learn how to properly complete the Form I-9 with guidance from USCIS Analyst, David Basham. We’ll also discuss best practices and mitigating your organization's legal risk from non-compliance.
Five Reasons You Should Attend Our Webinars:
- Over 80% of employers audited by Immigration and Customs Enforcement will pay costly fines for errors and omissions on their I-9s.
- On average 68% of an employer’s I-9s contain errors that can lead to hefty fines and penalties from and I-9 audit.
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is aggressively targeting employers across the country to enforce Form I-9 compliance.
- We will help you understand how to become compliant and how to reduce your risk from costly government audits.
- You will also learn about E-Verify best practices and how today’s technology can make becoming compliant easy – saving you and time and money.